Who are we and what do we do with your personal data?
HVB LIVING SRL, headquartered in Via Crosaron Snc – cap. 37053 – Cerea (VR), (hereinafter also The Data Controller), as the Data Controller, is concerned about the confidentiality of your personal data and to ensure that they are protected from any event that may put them at risk of being breached.
The data controller implements for the purpose policies and practices having regard to the collection and use of your personal data and the exercise of your rights under applicable law. The Data Controller takes care to update the policies and practices adopted for the protection of personal data whenever it’s necessary and in any case of regulatory and organizational changes that may affect the processing of your personal data. The Data Controller has appointed a data protection officer (DPO) whom you can contact if you have questions about its policies and practices.
You may contact the DPO at email@example.com.
How and why does the Data Controller collect and process your data?
- For newsletter subscription
- you give your consent for the use of the data with reference to the methods of communication, both traditional and automated, by which the processing takes place;
- if you did not object to the treatment.
- For information security purposes
Communication to third parties and recipients
What happens if you do not provide your data?
The personal data concerning and identifying you are necessary for the purpose of fulfilling the request you submitted through the specific form, and if not provided, make it impossible for the Controller to fulfill your requests.
How and how long is your data stored?
What are your rights?
- lilimitation of treatment;
- opposition to processing;
- to obtain a copy, including in electronic format, of the data to which you have requested access. In case you need to request additional copies, the Holder may charge you a reasonable fee;
- to obtain deletion of the same or limitation of processing or even updating and rectification of your personal data and that third parties/recipients in the event that they receive your data also comply with your request, unless legitimate reasons outweigh the ones that determined your request prevail (e.g., environmental investigations and risk containment determined by the emergency managed through them by the Controller);
- to obtain any useful communication regarding the activities carried out as a result of the exercise of your rights without delay and, in any case, within one month of your request, unless an extension, with reasons, of up to two months must be duly communicated to you.
How and when can you object to the processing of your personal data?
- to send promotional communications for the purpose of proposing new services and/or products to you, as well as to carry out market research or opinion polls, by e-mail.
- Yes, I lend consent
- No, I do not lend consent