Who are we and what do we do with your personal data?
HVB LIVING SRL, headquartered in Via Crosaron Snc – cap. 37053 – Cerea (VR), (hereinafter also The Data Controller), as the Data Controller, is concerned about the confidentiality of your personal data and to ensure that they are protected from any event that may put them at risk of being breached.
The data controller implements for the purpose policies and practices having regard to the collection and use of your personal data and the exercise of your rights under applicable law. The Data Controller takes care to update the policies and practices adopted for the protection of personal data whenever it’s necessary and in any case of regulatory and organizational changes that may affect the processing of your personal data. The Data Controller has appointed a data protection officer (DPO) whom you can contact if you have questions about its policies and practices.
You may contact the DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the Data Controller collect and process your data?
- the site navigationwww.hotelvillabartolomea.it
- The communication to third parties and recipients
- the conduct of the service (e.g. IT service provider);
- communications in respect of the financial administration, and public supervisory and control bodies towards which the Data Contoller must fulfill specific obbligations arising the specificity of the activity exercised.;
- navigation data (IP address)
- IT security reasons
What are cookies and for what purposes they can be used
What cookies are used and for what main purposes
|COOKIE TYPE||FIRST/THIRD PART||PURPOSE||RETENTION TIME||CONSEQUENCE IN CASE OF DESELECTION|
|Technical cookies||First part||Site Management. They enable the safe and efficient operation and exploration of the website||Browsing session.||These are the cookies necessary for the use of the website, blocking them does not allow it to work|
|Functionality cookies||First part||Facilitate navigation and service rendered to the user in terms of a set of criteria selected by the user||Based on the installed cookie:
|It would not be possible to maintain the choices made by users while browsing|
|Cookie analytics||First part||Collect information in aggregate form about users’ browsing to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.||Based on the cookie installed:
|It would no longer be possible for the Data Controller to acquire the aggregate information|
|Third part||Term remitted to the third party.|
Third-party cookies, i.e. cookies created by a website other than the one the user is currently visiting, are also operational on this website. In particular, users are informed that the website uses the following services that issue cookies:
- for Facebook: www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- for Instagram: https://privacycenter.instagram.com/policy/?entry_point=ig_help_center_data_policy_redirect&__coig_consent=1
What happens if you do not provide your data?
How, where and how long is your data stored?
How we process your data
Where we process your data
How long do we process your data?
What are your rights?
- obtain confirmation of the processing operated by the Data Controller;
- access to your personal data and know their origin (when the data are not obtained from you directly), the aims and purposes of the processing, the data of the individuals to whom they are communicated, the retention period of your data or the criteria useful for determining it;
- update or rectify your personal information so that it is always exact and accurate;
- delete your personal data from the databases and/or archives, including backup archives of the Data Controller in case, among others, that they are no longer necessary for the purposes of the treatment or if it is assumed to be unlawful, and always if the conditions provided by the law are met; and in any case if the treatment is not justified by another equally legitimate reason;
- limit the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where you have disputed its accuracy, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify its accuracy. You must also be informed, in a reasonable time, when the period of suspension has expired or the cause for restricting processing has ceased to exist, and thus the restriction itself lifted;
- obtain your personal data, if received or processed by the Data Controller with your consent and/or if they are processed on the basis of a contract and by automated instruments, in electronic format also for the purpose of transmitting them to another Data Controller.
How and when can you object to the processing of your personal data?
Who can you complain to?